UkeFarm Radio is now available on the iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile 5/6, and palm OS (limited beta) platforms. The Live365 app includes a 5-day VIP free trial. A VIP account is required to access UkeFarm Radio. After the 5-day trial, you will not be able to listen to UkeFarm Radio Mobile without signing up for a VIP account. Here's the link for Live365 Mobile downloads:
You are encouraged to sign up for a Live365 VIP account to help support Internet Radio. For those that can not afford the account, or do not desire an account, here is an alternative for the iPhone.
There is a free app on the Apple AppStore called FStream. For those of you with iPhones or iPod Touch, here is how to configure FStream for UkeFarm Radio. This does not require a VIP account to access UkeFarm Radio, but you will hear Live365 commercials every 20 minutes or so.
- Install the free application called FSTREAM.
- Start the app on the iPhone or the iPod Touch.
- Go to the Favorites screen of the app and click 'edit.'
- Then click 'Add new webradio.'
- Type in 'UkeFarm Radio' as the name of the station.
- In the URL, type "http://www.live365.com/play/ukefarm?tag=terra"
- Click 'save.' Do not worry about the 'format' and 'bit rate'.
- Go to the play page and click on UkeFarm Radio... you are now listening to the station.
- If you plan to listen to UkeFarm Radio over the 3G network, go to "More" and change the 'Cellular Network' setting to 'on.'